Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lady Luck Grande boots @ the mainstore

Hi everyone!

The grande boots inspired me something a little bad ass so I decided to go for something different with this picture. I had a lot of fun working on it and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Grande boots now available at Lady Luck store (formerly SHUSH) in the shoe section.

I also decided that I will post what I am wearing on my pictures from now on so.. enjoy!



Hair : (Chemistry - Hair) Harlie Half tone hud (HUD.1)

Skin : Glam Affair - Mokatana skin - America 03 (comes with appliers for lola and phat Azz)

Eyelashes : DAMNED - Luscious eyelash

Top : Blah. (My Rawr Crop top) Pink Available at The boobies show (january 2014 round)

Jumper : Blah. (My Cheetah Jumper) Pink Available at The boobies show (january 2014 round)

Crown : *Epic* Sparkle Pop Queenie Crown! - Leo Black RS Available at OMGacha

Guns : *BREACH* USP Gun

Shoes : [Lady Luck] Grande boots - Black with pink rivets

Bracelet : erratic / owl bracelet / silver

Face pasties : .: Delusions:. Nose pasties BLACK



No comments:

Post a Comment