Thursday, February 11, 2010

.:Shush:. Mainstore now open at starfish mall!

I'm glad to post my first blog here, with an exciting news! Shush mainstore is now open @ starfish mall and I'm really thrilled with the result. It's so far much fun to share my creations with you all. I'm having much fun and Shush store aim to present quality products at affortable prices (Almost all items in store are 99L or less!). I know that every lindens are precious and we all like to shop and have variety in our inventory.

Since it's valentine's day, I can let myself go and be all girlie! XD

To celebrate it, I have put some free goodies available when slapping the subscribe-o-matic right in the mainstore!

The Love hurts dress :

Available for free for a limites time only, this little simple dress comes also with a pair of red fishnet. You can also wear it as a shirt, with a nice and comfy pair of jeans or anything of your choice.
Talking about jeans, it's a basic we all need in our inventory and so I'm working on some pairs just for you. They will be available soon and I'll make sure to post pictures to share as soon as they are ready :)






Nohm nohm red heart :


This little accessory is also avaiable in my store for free by clicking the subscribe-o-matic. It's simple, but a cute add-on to match with any outfit. Of course, no one said hearts are only for valentine's day after all!

Nohm nohm XD








Fallen & classic tank top :

This one is such a classic, but with a little twist of orginality! Of course, we all need basics in our inventory and I myself had the hardest time to find some tank tops to do some mix and match with the items I already have. I thought that making some in different basic colors would be usefull not only for me but now for everyone! Only 69L, this cute fallen tank top can match with everything. Of course, if you want something more ''basic'', I also have a normal cut version available for the same price. They come in white, emerald, magenta and grey so far. You can all find them in the mainstore or on xstreet.

Now working on fatpacks, for those that think a couple of colors is always usefull. 20% off discount on buying all the four colors! They will be available in the mainstore really soon I promise.











Much more to come, because my head is already burning with new ideas for you all! I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy making them.

Until next time <3

Avy Fhang
Shush's owner

1 comment: