Sunday, February 21, 2010

My heart lingerie @ .:Shush:.

Finally! I was able to release the My heart lingerie collection :

















Released a full collection of xtra ripped jeans and classic jeans in long and short versions :

2 colors available, one dark blue and one light blue. The dark blue comes with a black scuplted belt and the light blue comes with a silver sculpted belt. Each pair only 99L! Let's no


Match perfectly with the tank tops I released a moment ago. You can find the full display in any of my 3 locations.





Also, Hurry up to grab my free Funny dots dress!

Freebie available at my mainstore, for the Alexohol mall crawl hunt until february 28th. Will be available at a price to be determined after this date.










Stay tune my friends, for more great release and special offers from .:Shush:.

Avy Fhang
.:Shush:. owner

1 comment: