Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My heart lingerie by .:Shush:.

I'm excited to present my very first lingerie collection :




My heart lingerie :




This cute set comes in different colors : Red, grey, lime, green, pink and purple. Top and bottom are sold seperately in store, so you can do mix and match. Sexy, yet very classy as well. This set is perfect to seduce your sl partner <3>

Hope you enjoy





Other news :


.:Shush:. opened a new store at sweet cyanide district mall. Very nice mall, that is opening february 18th. Worth to take a look! Check the blog for slurl to store!


.:Shush:. is also very proud to join the Alexohol fashion family. New little kiosk at their mall, right next to the tp point. Check slurl to store at Alexohol in blog! We also have a free items available at the mall, for Alexohol promotion mall wide hunt. No picture at the moment (After my photoshop decided to lose it, it's my sl that decided to play a dirty game XD) but I'll put it out as soon as possible.


Stay tune my friends!

Avy Fhang

Shush's owner

No comments:

Post a Comment